- WHAT WE DO
- ABOUT IBHA
- FINISHING SCHOOL
- NEWS & EVENTS
What we do
What we do
Here at the International Holistic and Beauty Academy, we offer a range of training courses for new and returning therapists to ensure they meet the specific industry and consumer trends.
Our high quality training courses enable you to positively start your career in the beauty, nail and holistic industry.
For qualified therapists you can up skill in our finishing school and enjoy high quality CPD courses.
We believe in helping graduates achieve their lifetime goals and aspirations through offering the best qualifications and teaching available within the beauty industry.
If you have studied at another college and wish to transfer to the IBHA we can assess your needs and RPL/APL (Recognised/Applied Prior Learning) your units towards a qualification. For example you may have completed part of the Certificate in Beauty Specialist qualification which we can accept and then help you complete the rest of the course with us.
We guarantee that all students will be able to experience a learning environment that will offer:
- Small class sizes; minimum of 5 students to a maximum of 10 per class
- Plenty of one to one support and guidance
- Real life salon experience; commercially led and consumer aware
- A curriculum that is taught over and above the national standards
- To exceed employer expectations
- Provide industry knowledge and heritage second to none
- National and international employment opportunities